Why Choose Us
Bridge Street Medical Clinic:
- cares for its patients across all phases of treatment from first assessment through to medical care, rehabilition and ultimately, return to work
- practitioners have over forty years of experience in industrial medicine, occupational health and general medicine
- gives priority to work place injuries and medical assessments
- provides early and effective communication between treating doctors, employer/employees, insurance agents, return to work co-ordinators, WorkCover Authority and union representatives
- ensures a minimum medical management time, allowing a rapid return of workers to the workplace
- provides onsite investigative equipment and services
- conducts onsite visits to provide worksite assessments, return to work and vaccination programs and onsite education
About Bridge Street Medical Clinic
Bridge Street Clinic's underlying philosophy which guides our patient care is to provide optimum treatment and services for our patients, rehabilitate injured employees at the earliest opportunity and provide a wide range of investigative equipment and services such as x-ray, physiotherapy, pathology, lung function, audiometry and psychology to the highest standard.
Bridge Street Clinic was first established in 1903 and has provided medical services to industry and local residents since that time. The practice has specialised in industrial medicine for over forty years in response to industry needs.
CALL 9429 5677
141 Bridge Street
Port Melbourne VIC
Access & Parking
Parking is available at the front of the clinic (1 hour limit) and in the surrounding streets.
Disabled parking is provided at the front of the clinic.